Elections January 2018: Nominations

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      saedhillian
      Keymaster

You can nominate yourself by replying to this post, announcing what role you’d like to take, and adding a campaign blurb to persuade other kinmembers to vote for you.

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Hello, I’d like to run for an officer position. All of you know me. If I get elected, I’ll help to grow the Eagles and organize the occasional event. I can’t be online with the frequency I did when I used to be leader because I received a promotion at my RL job about a year ago, but I’ll still be online about 3-4 days a week.

Warning – Things a Gui will do if she becomes officer:
      *Pester you to enthusiastically greet new members
      *Chat a lot in kinchat (that’s not new)
      *Ask you if you need any help. Daily. (that’s not new)
      *Keep the Eagles website event calendar up to date (hot dang)
      *Talk about Star Trek (that’s not new)
      *Reminisce about the old days (I miss Neem, Ame, and Aglar!)
      *Plan all types of events, from challenging to social to festival-related
      *Post cat pictures in the forums

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’d like to re-nominate myself for Officer… So far I’ve been able to conduct my first RT run and participated in other runs… I’ve actively sought out new members (none yet) and I on hours at a time… I am not VIP so there are somethings I can not do, but I’m more than willing to help anyone succeed… This past year was a bit hectic for my wife and I as we just bought our first house… Yet, I was able to find time here and there to come in…

I’m still interested in lowbie as I think it will benefit… Just this past week I ran into a fellow gamer that has only been playing for a year… I was unable to recruit cause someone else beat us to it… We really should consider more lowbie runs…

I’m a guy who likes making people laugh… I like having fun for the sake of it… I love talking with my fellow kinnies cause well they’re fun…

I’m ready and willing to help rebuild the Eagles of Thorondor any which way I can… TY
      William Rivera (Zar)

Bregeniuk
      Participant

I would like to put my name in to be nominated for officer. I enjoy almost all aspects of Lotro; doing quests and finishing deeds at all levels, festivals, end-game content, skirmishes and big battles, and I also enjoy the Eagles social events. It was the Eagles that taught me how to party in Middle Earth!

I would like to become a better fellowship leader. To that end, as officer, I would run a variety of events as my confidence and skills increase.

Sincerely,
      Bregeniuk (Ferniuk, Eniukka, Dweniuk, and if you see me around Middle Earth, Beleniuk)

Alarondir
      Participant

Hi, folks.

I’d like to put my name forward for an officer position. I have previously been an officer and council member in the Eagles; during that term, I was regularly running kin events and I’m intending to do so again. My particular interest leans towards the cap-level content, and my goal is to have regular lvl 115 runs of various sorts taking place.

More generally – I’ve seen some good progress recently on re-kick-starting the kin. There have been more events being organized, some new recruits joining, and some older members returning. The Eagles historically had a special vibe and vibrancy to its community, and I am very keen to work closely with the other officers to support this effort to revitalize it.

I would also like to put out a call to all Eagles to help with this effort. Your involvement in *any* form will be invaluable in this revitalization, whether it’s greeting people in the channel, answering questions, joining runs, or even organizing events (it’s not that scary, honest!). By working together, I firmly believe that the Eagles can have a bright future.

Sincerely,
      //Alaron (Alariabor, Alaruin, Alarron, Alarondir)

Nokrew
      Participant

Pops here…(mostly snoto and astolar etc) i’m currently an officer and will continue to help. For those who don’t know me, i’m not a big chat person (never learned to type)so i’m slow. I don’t use sound cuz i’m almost deaf and I go afk a lot cuz old guys need to (for various reasons).

Pakyn
      Participant

Hello!

I would like to nominate myself for the Watcher Officer position. I am very active so there would be at least 1 officer online for good chunk of time and I am very open and friendly (unless I’m trying to climb my way out of the lava pits in Mordor). I believe that I could do some good with the ability to recruit and help out the kin in general. Everyone that I have adventured with has helped me out tremendously and I would like to give back in whatever way I can to benefit the kinship.

Thank you for the consideration,

Pakyn (Pakynslash, Pakynheat, Pakynpockets)

Evilsam
      Participant

Hello.
      I would like to nominate myself to continue in a Watcher position.I’m not a great leader,but enjoy helping out.
      My play time varies,but usually is late evening to early morning.
      I have played Lotro since beta and have a fair knowledge of the game.
      Thank you.
      Erbie,Estrien,Ertik Erdhil.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.