The results are in!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      saedhillian
      Keymaster

Hello all.

Thank you to all of the candidates for their commitment to the Eagles. We appreciate very much that you are willing to sacrifice your own time to help make this kinship great.

Our new officers, to be sworn in on Saturday 25th July, are as follows:

SENIOR OFFICERS
      Aglarwen
      Mirveth
      Neemriel

JUNIOR OFFICERS
      Amerrel
      Maedhirien
      Nokrew
      Sansaiel
      Sunrabonnie

As Guivien explained earlier, the three Senior Officers will take it in turns to hold the Leader role in-game until the next round of elections in 6 months time.

INAUGURATION
      Join us on Saturday at 9am Server Time to hand out the red ribbons to our new officers and have a kin party at the Kinship House.

Gigglo
      Participant

Congratulations to everyone for their posts,To bad i wasnt among them,maybe i can try again next time.Thanks alot and Happy gaming all!

Kalicos
      Participant

\o/ Congrats, all!

Mirveth
      Participant

The inauguration ceremony was full of tears and laughs.
      The new council would like to thank once again Guivien, Saedhillian, Cayrith and Luringdad for their hard work and contribution to the kin.

You’ll find below the new team of officers serving for the second semester.

Nidalal
      Participant

Thank to the outgoing council for all the work they did and the incoming council for volunteering to do it in the future.
      Sorry I missed the ceremony – life is still a little hectic but getting better :)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘The results are in!’ is closed to new replies.