Reply To: Four-legged Friends – Post your pics and stories!

Welcome to the Eagles of Thorondor Eagles of Thorondor forums Off-topic Four-legged Friends – Post your pics and stories! Reply To: Four-legged Friends – Post your pics and stories!

Kalicos
Participant

Hi all

Well I’ve had a fun-filled week of taking care of our two new fur babies! Wednesday and Pugsley arrived in the UK from Cyprus on April 9th. My housemate/friend and I adopted them both from a rescue over there which rehomes in the UK and Europe. They are not really brother and sister, but we treat them as if they are and they are close – she follows him around everywhere and they sleep in a pile. They are currently 8 and 9 months old.

They’re both little terrors and are into everything but they also both have very sweet natures so I’m sure the kitten-crazy will be grown out of at some point. As all cats seem to be, they have a love for cardboard and boxes and polystyrene (as discovered whilst unpacking new furniture). They hate the postman. They also seem to be thieves as I’m now missing various items of makeup that I’m fairly sure my housemate hasn’t taken (unless he’s secretly into drag and not telling me). Lol!