Reply To: Weekend of the 19th events

Here’s my report on Saturday’s event. I only covered Neem’s event, Kes ran another event in Celondim if anyone wants to write a report for that it would greatly appreciated!.

Raising hell in Haudh Iarchith

We met up at the West Gate, eyeing up one another cautiously for some of us had never fought together. And of course there was always the risk that one of the enemy’s spies might be lurking within our group.

We ran to secret path that takes you into Northern Barrow downs. After thinning down the number of Barghests and Barrow Down Crawlers in the area we crossed into the Southern Barrow Downs.

We went to the Dead Man’s Perch to re-group and found some travellers who had suffered great losses. We sore to avenge their love ones by dealing with the curse that was Haudh Iarchith.

After clearing the stagnant pool that was at the foot of the tomb, we took the opportunity to record our moment in history

CourseraWk1: Outside Haudh Iarchith

I can tell you that, the inhabitants rued that day when we entered their abode.

CourseraWk1: Nothing but carnage

We showed no mercy, for we knew we would get none.

CourseraWk1: You mess with one Eagle, you mess with all of us!

After decimating the main tomb hall several times, we had time to take stock. We were truly blessed not to have lost any kinsperson* during our raid.

CourseraWk1: Awkward silence when there's nothing left to kill

____
* – well until they started to eat the Barrow-brie