Reply To: Four-legged Friends – Post your pics and stories!

Welcome to the Eagles of Thorondor Eagles of Thorondor forums Off-topic Four-legged Friends – Post your pics and stories! Reply To: Four-legged Friends – Post your pics and stories!

thendo.darkwillow
Participant

Ok here goes… We’ve got Kitty (brownish cat), King Richard (grey cat), Jameson (Dog), and Weet-Weet (guinea pig).

Kitty was my first, I was moving to a new apartment and had my door open while carrying stuff in, she walked in and fell asleep in one of my boxes. I figured there was no arguing that she lived there now.

King Richard (Ricky for short) was my uncles cat. My uncle moved down south and wasn’t able to take Ricky with him. I took him in.. Originally was called Ric by my uncle, I quickly updated to King Richard.

Jameson is a Yorkshire terrier Maltese mix. We adopted him from a opps litter we found on craigslist. We named him Jameson because my girlfriend jokes she had to get me drunk to agree to get him, and it just so happened to be Jameson I was drinking :)

Weet-Weet is our guinea pig. Named for the crazy noises she makes. Excuse the mess in the picture of her and Kitty, we had just moved and were still unpacking!

Attachments: