Eagleversary #5 Party

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Aglarwen
      Participant

I think I broke the first version of this post, so here’s a 2nd attempt. Images to come later, if I can upload them without breaking this thread as well…

Hey Kinnies! It was lovely to see so many of you last weekend at the Eagles Fifth Anniversary celebration! I’m attaching my (admittedly terrible) screenshots from the first part of the event, and I hope some of you were able to get significantly better images to share in this thread as well. :)

For those who weren’t able to attend, a brief summary:

We met up at the Party Kinhouse on Chalk Rd and had drinks, cake, and fireworks to celebrate 5 years of Eagle-themed awesomeness. Speeches from Gui, Aglar, and Breg on the history of the Eagles, as well as a re-enactment of Ivrig (played by Aglar) assisting Gwaihir (played by a raven, whoops!) and founding the Eagles of Thorondor kinship. There was also the inaugural concert of the Beagles of Thorondor, our fabulous kinship band.

Following these shenanigans, we rode as a group to Bree, where we had a pet-friendly parade through town and attracted a good bit of attention from World Chat. There were races, several rounds of Sardines, new members, and visits from some surprise guests (including Cheeryble, the Coursera Professor!). Another concert from the Beagles took place at the Boar Fountain to close out the main portion of the event.

Special thanks to the Beagles for their performances, as well as Gui and Breg for their fabulous organizational skills.

Aglarwen
      Participant
      Aglarwen
      Participant
      Aglarwen
      Participant
      Mirveth
      Participant

It was a great celebration! Here are a few of my screenshots, including riding to Bree, marching in Bree, plus a few shots of the backward walking race!

Mirveth
      Participant
      Mirveth
      Participant
      Tinny
      Participant

Here’s a couple of other photos I got from the party

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Thanks for creating this thread and writing up a summary, Aglar!

And, lovely photos, everyone!

Gui

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.