Error 128 Lotro

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gigglo
      Participant

Guys i really don’t know whats going on, but whenever i keep loggig in the game it says that the direct X is not compatible with the resolution,i tried changing the resoultion installed direct X and also updated my drivers but still it has the same problem, idk if anyone knows the fix. Cause i tried everything been sitting on this laptop since afternoon working on it but doesnt seem to work. If nothing works i might as well as give up!
      Sorry guys!

Mirveth
      Participant

No, no, don’t give up please! Which Windows version are you on? If not the last one, can you update it? Have you checked lotro forums to see if anyone has the same trouble, maybe this thread though, it’s quite old?

Gigglo
      Participant

Hey Mirv, I managed to fix it, i really didnt know what was wrong. but eventually i did a clean sweep of my Windows. and Fortunately it worked and i am really happy that it! :D
      Sorry But i become really frustrated with it cause i sat a whole day working on it and was tired, but at least it works now!
      Anyways one more thing my university just reopened today so i will try my lvl best to come on when ever i can,just had one suggestion, if the transfer takes place please do let me know cause i check the forum nearly everyday! :D
      Thanks
      Gigs

Mirveth
      Participant

So glad you managed to fix your problem :). And, of course, don’t worry, we’ll post a message on the forum as soon as we have any news on the transfer!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.