Exciting News about Lotro's Future

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

Wow! Read the producer’s latest letter – the new company has so many great plans for the coming year. Mordor, we march upon you!!

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/lotro-producers-letter-2017-plans-new-expansion-and-10th-anniversary

Ame

Larksong
      Participant

Exciting and probably creepy and scary as well!

Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

Oh you’re mostly likely correct about that, Lark. Angmar on steroids….eeeekkkk!

Aglarwen
      Participant

Oh man….I already hated questing in Angmar. I’m not ready for Mordor!

Do we think there will be another level cap increase in update 20 or 21 to mitigate the fear when we advance upon Mordor? Or possibly something else to imbue i.e. legendary pants?

saedhillian
        Keymaster

I don’t know if it’s a clue or a red herring, but the task boards in the homesteads go up to 110… I reckon that’s a signal of imminent level cap increase.

Hamesh (Ame)
        Participant

Just need to wear your Big Boy Pants, Luri! wonder if we will get a higher level hope token recipe… Saed, that’s some good sleuthing there re level cap increase!

InsaneChaos
      Participant

An acquaintance of mine pestered Cordovan during a livestream regarding a couple of things. Cordovan mentioned that Mordor would have a level cap increase and a new raid.

Also, another acquaintance mentioned LI legacies were increased in Palantir, the Alpha test server. Presumably this would occur with Mordor release.
      (Yay for burgs moving faster than horses in stealth with legacy!)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.