Hello Eagles!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kalicos
      Participant

Hey guys,

I know it’s been a while and this post is MONTHS overdue but for those of you that were about when I was playing I hope you’re all well and I apologise for disappearing what must be half a year ago, now. Please forgive me :) Things remain pretty crazy busy on my end but I am still subscribed to the forums so have been getting some updates in my email and lately I find myself thinking of you all and wondering how things are going.

I’d love to come back to the game soon if time will allow it. I see that the elections are coming up already; time goes so quickly – good luck to everyone involved :)

Welcome back Kali!

Aglarwen
      Participant

Hi Kali! It’s lovely to hear from you again! I hope you make it back in game soon; it would be great to see you. :)

Kalicos
      Participant

Thanks both. :) I will try and set some time aside this weekend to patch the game and pop my head in to say hi !

Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

Thanks for letting us know what’s been going on! Hope you can squeeze in a little time for the game…but be warned – lots of changes and new content!

Hope to see you soon!

Ame

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.