July 2019 Nominations are OPEN!!!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Nominate yourself or someone, announcing which role you/they’re running for, and adding a campaign blurb to persuade other kinmembers to vote for you!

Let’s get the nominations on!

Please make sure to read the qualifications and job responsibilities before nominating yourself. Click this link to read them: https://www.eaglesofthorondor.com/forums/topic/july-2019-eagles-election/.

Thanks!

Gui

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominated myself for one of the officer positions pls.

Seremond
      Participant

I’m also nominating Anniee for an Officer role. She has a true interest in the kinship and I think her enthusiasm and willingness to participate will be real assets in the future.

Avollar
      Participant

Avollar, a.k.a. Gad, wishes to nominate Guivien as leader. I know she’s shaking her finger at me right now and preparing to decline, but most of my years in the Eagles have been with her as leader, and I want her to know how much I appreciate all the hard work that goes into riding herd on a kinship full of varying personalities. Thank you Guiv!

guiviendoomslayer
        Participant

Gad and Anniee,

I love that both of you nominated me for the leadership role. It’s nice to know that my past work has not gone unnoticed and that people actually like me ;). However, I am unable to meet the duty requirements to fulfill that position at this time and it would be unfair to the Council Officers for me to continue in a role like that when I no longer can meet those requirements. As any past officer can tell you, I take those responsibilities somewhat seriously and I’m not a fan of being hypocritical.

Your thoughts warmed my heart and I do appreciate your support of me as leader. I’ve been around a bit more over the last month, still not often enough, of course; but, I look forward to getting a chance, even if just one hour a week, to log in and chatting with everyone.

Again, thank you Gad and Anniee, for your trust in me.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m also nominating Guivien as leader. She has been so kind to me since I joined the kin and she does an awesome job running this kinship.

Alarondir
      Participant

I would like to nominate Seremond for Council Officer. She has been a tremendous addition to the Officer team this last term and has had a significant impact on the kin, whether it be running numerous events, recruiting new members, helping kinnies, or just generally keeping her finger on the pulse of the kin.

She has also been a real pleasure to work with behind the scenes, and has brought solid judgement and experience to her Officer role. I look forward to continuing to work with her in supporting the Eagles!

Seremond
        Participant

I accept the nomination with profuse thanks. It was fun working with the officer team this year and it lent a new, added dimension to being in the Eagles. I’ll look for ways to help keep this such a lively and active kinship, while of course defeating evil at every turn.

Avollar
      Participant

Hecpo, a.k.a. Gad, wishes to nominate Tinny as an officer. Thank you for the fun events!

Tinny
        Participant

I would like to accept the nomination as officer, and I look forward to running some more social events and maybe some deed completion runs as well. Find me if you can!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Seremond for Council Officer. She is so awesome as what she does as officer and she is so nice to work with and always helpful.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Bregeniuk for Council Officer. She is so awesome as what she does as officer and she is so nice to work with and always helpful.

Bregeniuk
        Participant

I would like to accept the nomination for Council Officer. I am happy to continue on in this role and I have finally lead enough kin events that it’s a much more comfortable role for me. I look forward to leading some of the same and some new events in the next term. Behind the scenes I have also been checking in with our allied kins and renewing old relationships. One benefit to that is having our allied kinnies join us for our kin events, and reinvigorating our TEB-Talk channel (type /joinchannel TEB-Talk and make sure that you have the Chat filters on in your chat window).
        Looking forward to next term,
        Breg

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Tindalel for Council Officer. She is so awesome as what she does as officer and she is so nice to work with and always helpful.

Seremond
      Participant

I nominate Alaron as Council Officer. He’s super cool and dresses well.

Additionally, he has been great to work with this term, helping us stay on track and keeping us organized, not to mention keeping us well geared. And that was a great “Group Leading” guide he posted on Discord. What? You didn’t read that? You’ll want to check that out.

Finally, he truly cares about the Eagles and I think we should keep ‘im around.

Alarondir
        Participant

I’d like to accept the nomination to continue as Council Officer. My aim is to continue supporting the Eagles via events & training sessions, and to keep helping the kin run smoothly.

The officer team has been a real pleasure to work with this term, and I’m looking forward to the next term as new officers join the team!

Bregeniuk
      Participant

I would like to nominate Gad for officer. He is friendly, helpful, likes hanging out with other honorary Eagles of Thorondor, and leads great runs, if you give him cookies.

Avollar
      Participant

I accept your nomination for officer. Of course, you realize, this means war (must be said with Bugs Bunny voice)! I therefore nominate you Breg to be leader! ;)

Seremond
      Participant

This is gettin’ good ……

Anonymous
      Inactive

I accept Seremond’s nomination to become an officer. With the experience as being an officer in past kinship’s on Imladris(Tactical Carnage), Riddermark(Rider’s Of The Riddermark), Brandywine(Goblins For Hire) and officer/successor with Rare Breed on Arkenstone, I will carry on the tradition as officer in Eagles Of Thorondor as well.

Slyvania
      Participant

If the spots are not filled, I would like to nominate Mer as officer too.

Alarondir
      Participant

Nomination time is up! Stay tuned for the voting to start shortly. Thank you to everybody who has agreed to stand for election!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The topic ‘July 2019 Nominations are OPEN!!!’ is closed to new replies.