Kin Helmet…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Arnendal
      Participant

Do tall chars get a free helmet to move around inside the new kin house? lol

Mirveth
      Participant

LOL!
      It’s a good opportunity though to present our new neighbourhood: Falgo’s delf in the Shire homesteads.
      Our kinhouse at 4 Myrtle Court is now equipped with a forge and a workbench for all kinnies to use. The service area with a supplier is right down the road.
      We also have a 2nd kinhouse at 2 Chalk Road (still a bit bare), for more storage and space for social events. To get there, just cross the service area, and then up the hill. It’s just on the left of the neighbourhood entrance.
      We’ll plan the new organization for the chests asap, but we lost a couple of storage, so if you’re willing to share your chest with the kin, please let us know.

Mirveth
      Participant

There are now also an oven and a study, thanks to Ame, and a farmland thanks to Usel, in Myrtle house. Now, we’re all set for crafting.
      Thanks to them too for helping in decorating the Chalk house: a kitchen, lots of kegs, a lounge room : everything we need to organize awesome parties!

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

I need a helmet too, Nim! :P

Gui

Gigglo
      Participant

Hey kin, so is it time to transfer my toons or still i have to wait? i can do it either today/tomorrow

Mirveth
      Participant

Hey Giggs,
      yes you can do it today or tomorrow, we’re all settled on Ark, waiting for you with impatience!

Gigglo
      Participant

Yes i will try doing the transfers today before tomorrow as i will be starting my exams for the whole week so won’t have time,but hopefully after that will have time to come on LOTRO!
      Thanks for the info mirv :D

Amenhad
      Participant

That’s great, I didn’t know about the second house!

I’m a new neighbour too: I don’t remember my new address offhand, I’ll have to check and come back.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.