New Year – New Server Alliance Event!

Welcome to the Eagles of Thorondor Eagles of Thorondor forums Eagles’ Events New Year – New Server Alliance Event!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve organized an event for Saturday, January 9th beginning at 1pm server time. I don’t have all the deets on me, but it will start off with Freeze Tag! There will also be an alliance march and the Rangers own Frequency Modulators will have a concert for us. I will post more deets when I get home this evening or you can log into an Eagles toon in LoTRo and check your mail. I hope to see you there XD.

Gui

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

The Alliance has reason to celebrate! Despite the closing of Meneldor, all alliance kinships and most alliance members have stayed together. Let’s ring off the New Year in our new home – Arkenstone – together on Saturday, January 9th. This will be a great opportunity for alliance members (and their friends) to get to know each other better (if not meet for the first time) while having fun and accomplishing deeds and quests.

Schedule for 1/9:
      1pm: Freeze Tag at the Festival Grounds in Bree (26.2S, 49.7W)
      2:30pm: Alliance March through Bree (starts outside West Gate) – no speed buffs, please
      3pm: New Year’s Concert with the Frequency Modulators (on Bree stage)
      6pm+: 6-man BBs/Thorog runs/Skraids – self-organized through TEB-TALK – some runs may require hearing capability

Let’s use the enthusiasm for the new year to increase the activity and connections between alliance kinships. Feel free to invite non-alliance friends as well! I hope to see you there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.