Nominations are open! (Jan. 2022)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Bregeniuk
      Participant

Elections for the next 6-month term of council are now underway! Eagles Elections serve to affirm the leadership team of Officer, Council Officer, and Leader roles. The Eagles is a participative kinship where we all take care of each other and help make it the best kin ever! We have such a special group of people here that all like to have fun, both solo and with a group. But such awesomeness doesn’t last without ongoing efforts. We need folks who are willing and able to contribute some time and their energies to maintaining the awesomeness of the kin. What might it be like to be an officer? You will be appreciated by your kinnies! You will be appreciated by the leadership team! You will have an opportunity to use and/or develop your skills in leading events, publishing announcements, helping and supporting your kinmates, and being part of a friendly, supportive, team. Are you thinking “that sounds kind of fun, and we DO have an awesome kinship, and I WOULD like to make sure that the kin lives on forever!” but you still have some questions you’d like answered? Ask an officer in game or on Discord.

If you’d like to nominate yourself or someone else, reply to this post with your nomination! Don’t wait until the last minute, talk to your nominee and see if they accept!

Once you have been nominated, post a brief speech about you, why you would like to be an officer, and how you would like to serve.

See the details of what each role entails here:

2022 Jan. Election

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Bregeniuk.
      Bregeniuk
      Participant

I would like to nominate Olive for officer. Olive would make a great contribution and is keen to help out!

beorntobewilde
      Participant

Ahem I nominate me, Bat for the officer position. I like to help people whether kinnie or not. Heh i don’t know what to say :D. ( 20 minutes and 2 sentences, go figure) I would like to thank to those who encourage me to nominate myself :) what ever the results be it’s The Eagles that will win \o/

Frosty
      Participant

I would like to be nominated for officer I would love to help More and run fun events with the kin.

Slyvania
      Participant

I nominate Breg for leader again, and I agree with Olive, Bat, and Frosty being officers, they are good people.

I’ll have to pass on myself, I’m on disability from a work injury, so my playtime is erratic, but I’ll keep making bad puns!

Bregeniuk
        Participant

I would like to accept Sly’s nomination for the position of Leader. My goal is to continue to encourage and mentor new and returning officers and to foster an environment of respect and empowerment. The friendly and helpful core values of our kinship are at the centre of what we do and are alive and well within the kin.

I continue to be so impressed with the work that our founders did in setting up this kinship, it’s code of conduct, leadership structure, and website. I strive to be a worthy caretaker and steward of this group and its members, as we continue to evolve generation after generation.

Bregeniuk
      Participant

I would like to nominate Ironquill for officer. He would be a great officer and is keen to help out!

Salnir
      Participant

I would like to nominate myself for a 2nd term.
      This is a great Kin and I feel like I didn’t contribute enough to thank you all just yet. ;)

Bregeniuk
        Participant

It is my privilege, with Salnir’s permission, to change this to be a nomination for Council Officer. Salnir has been a solid and steady support to the officer team and will make a great council officer.

Evilsam
      Participant

I nominate myself. I have a lot of experience in the game. Altho i’m not much of a leader, I have a wealth of little known and mostly unwanted knowledge.A lot of the time i play there isn’t an officer on, so i believe i could help out.

Sagitti
      Participant

I would like to nominate myself to run again as an officer again. I love this kin and I have some ideas that I would love to implement. I enjoy playing with all of you, even though I am quiet most of the time. Thank you

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.