Nominations are open!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      saedhillian
      Keymaster

Want to join the Council and help shape the Eagles kinship? Want to be a Junior Officer and mentor new recruits, organise raids and generally be awesome? Well put your name down right now!

To nominate yourself you need to complete the Eagles Council Elections July 2015: Nominations Form.

(Please make sure you’ve read the requirements and responsibilities first.)

Nokrew
      Participant

Nokrew ,Scoto (aka Pops) will help with jr rank. I’ll get new headset when I can. I can hear with my speakers tho.

guiviendoomslayer
        Participant

Pops,

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to click the link in the first post (Eagles Council Elections July 2015: Nominations Form) and fill it out if you wish to put yourself forward in the coming election. This nomination form is new for many people this year, so that’s why I want to make sure people know of it. If you’ve already done it, that’s great and no worries!

Best,

Gui

Gigglo
      Participant

Hey saed and gui thanks alot for this opportunity i have self nominated my self for a spot in junior officer!
      i will try my level best to obey the rules that are required by the junior officer!

Regards Gigglo

Gigglo
        Participant

Aw i sorry i forgot to add this,i am a student in the university so sometimes it might be difficult for me to come on so just thought of informing you but after 3 weeks time i will be having a long holiday so probably you will see me on everyday but within these 3 weeks will try my best to come on and continue what i do best! :D

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Nominations are open!’ is closed to new replies.