Nominees as of January 6

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

As of January 6, the following people are confirmed nominees:

Leader Nominee:

Luri (Luringhad, Luringrad, Luringdad, etc)

Officer Nominees:

Larksong (Maidofbree, Flydda, Banksia, etc)
      Hagenti (Akhuzdah, Asderel, Aserat, etc)
      Quil (Ertik, Erbie, Ericadan, etc)
      Sliverwing (Thorwind, Iamtheyeti, etc) withdrew due to time constraints
      Pops (Astolar, etc)
      Nachos (Insanechaos, Berenumarth, etc)
      Neemriel (Neemreth, etc)
      Saedhillian
      Alarondir
      Bregeniuk

There’s still time to nominate yourself or another! Nominations close on Midnight ST, January 6.

Ame

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Aglarwen. Reason: Adding more officer nominees
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Hamesh (Ame). Reason: Updated list and date
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Aglarwen.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Aglarwen.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Hamesh (Ame).
      Alarondir
      Participant

Great to see some people putting their names forward!

Will candidates be posting short bios & their visions for the kin? Particularly for leadership candidates, it would be really helpful to hear their perspectives on where the kin should go, how it should grow, etc. That could also motivate others to put their names forward as officers to help make those visions a reality.

Thanks!

//Alaron

Hamesh (Ame)
        Participant

Alar – we’re going to open up campaign statements to any nominee who wants to post earlier than the official campaign start of Jan 8. I’ll be sending out mails to the current nominees, and will set up a place for those statements.

Thanks for the suggestion! And of course, you can always contact someone one-on-one if you have a specific question.

Ame

Alarondir – we will shortly between January the 8th and 18th. I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but my campaign is going to be amazing. ;)

Nidalal
      Participant

I look forward to seeing candidates vision for the Kinship. I am sure they will all be amazing.

Nida

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Luri,

If I’m reading Alaron’s question properly, he wants to know if the leader candidate can give his vision before nominations end because it may help kinmembers know whether they’d be a good fit for officer and if so, encourage them to run.

Gui

Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

Hi, Alar! Sorry I’m a little late responding to you. That’s an interesting idea that you propose. In the past, everyone who is running posts a campaign statement here on the forums, but only after nominations are closed. Let me give it some thought, and consult with Aglar (who has more history than I do as an officer and rotating leader).

Will try to respond in the next day or so!

Ame

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Also, Luri, I’ve sent you an email to your gmail account…in case you don’t monitor it any longer.

Best,

Gui

Aglarwen
      Participant

Updated Ame’s list at the top with a few additional officer nominees. You have until midnight ST tonight to add your name or the name of a friend to our list of dooooooom! (Okay, that was a bit dramatic, but the deadline stands.)

Remember, we’ll be electing up to 10-15 officers, so there’s still plenty of space for more!

Nimgalliel
      Participant

Looks like a great group of candidates. :)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Nominees as of January 6’ is closed to new replies.