Premium Houses – Brandru Neighborhoods

Welcome to the Eagles of Thorondor Eagles of Thorondor forums The Eagles’ Nest Premium Houses – Brandru Neighborhoods

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Hey Eagles,

It turns out that Shus and I are neighbors in the Brandru neighborhood in the Cape of Belfalas homes. We each have the cheapest ones available and neither of us is done decorating, but if you have yet to check out the Cape of Belfalas area, feel free to check mine out at 1 Bay Road!

Best,
      Gui

Aglarwen
      Participant

Ooh! If there are any more free in your neighborhood, I may buy there. I’ve been afraid to commit.

Dracaris
      Participant

can I move into the cupboard? :P I’m a dwarf, I could fit.

guiviendoomslayer
        Participant

LOL, Drac. If you can get any of the cupboard doors to actually open for you, go for it ;P

Gui

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Now Alaron and Breg have a house near me too! Yay!

Gui

Alarondir
        Participant

Yep, figured we’d grab a house while the neighbourhood still had some available. :)

Also happy to give a bit of extra support to the LOTRO devs now that they’ve struck out on their own. Having previously worked in the games industry, I consider this change a positive one; it won’t be easy though.

Shustir
      Participant

I haven’t yet decorated my house:) Just kept a few items in the yard and inside, to be adjusted later. It is nice to have kinnies as neighbours:)

Shustir

Dracaris
      Participant

I’m surprised some of you have these new premiuim houses, especially since they’re so costly (mithril)

guiviendoomslayer
        Participant

Same as what Alaron said, Drac. I thought it might help new company out to spend a little IRL money to help the game. Also, I was banking on getting that job when I did that so thank heavens I got the job LOL.

Gui

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.