Roving threats with our allies

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mirveth
      Participant

The Rangers of the Night Watch organized a Roving Threat run on Saturday. Guivien, Sansaela and I joined them for the Eagles, and there were people from Tenacity Folk and Rare Breed, and maybe a few other… We ended up 24 ! Let just say that the so-called threat weren’t much of a challenge for such a group. I still managed to die twice :(.
      We started in Forochel, then made our way to Angmar, and finally the Misty Mountains. Here are a few screenshots.

Mirveth
      Participant

2 more. Sorry no screenshot during the fight itself.

I’m looking forwards to give RTs a go at some point, thanks for sharing those photos.

Neemriel
      Participant

Oh I just recently picked those up!

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Thanks for posting these photos, Mirv! :)

Don’t forget we’re going to try to do the Western Gondor RTs this Friday night at 8pm server time.

Gui

Mirveth
      Participant

I’ll definitely be there. What I’m a bit worried about is how we’re going to find them on the day.
      Ned knew exactly where they were and led us directly to them. It might be useful to do a bit of reconnoitre beforehand.
      Also, why not extend to Central Gondor if enough people are willing ?

Mirveth
      Participant

The Eagles organized a Western Gondor roving threats this evening. We were joined by many allies. Once again a big raid of 24. Here is the group photo taken at the end.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.