Saed & Luri's Saturday Special: Taking the hobbit(s) to Isengard (TTHTI)

Welcome to the Eagles of Thorondor Eagles of Thorondor forums Eagles’ Events Saed & Luri's Saturday Special: Taking the hobbit(s) to Isengard (TTHTI)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Eagles,

We’re organising a TTHTI run this Saturday. If you’ve never done one of these events, it involves taking a lowbie hobbit (that’ll be Luri, others are welcome to join in) from Bree to Isengard.

To make the event a bit more challenging we’re going to see if we can beat our (Meneldor world server) 2014 time of 1h 4m 42s, with 0 deaths.

Incidentally the world server record was set by Eldar: 46m 06s with 0 deaths.

And if you’re wondering Arkenstone (before we joined) did a respectable: 59m 6s 0 deaths.

WHEN: Saturday 12th of November at 3pm ST
      WHERE: Boar Fountain, Bree
      WHAT: Take a lowbie hobbit to Isengard.

Background

The They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengard meme.
      The 2014 LotRO forum post

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by saedhillian. Reason: fixed links
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by luringdad jenkyns. Reason: Add arkenstone time
      Aglarwen
      Participant

And, of course, allies are welcome, so invite your TEB friends! :D

Edit: And apparently it’s lootbox weekend, so come protect a hobbit and maybe get sweet loot! :)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Aglarwen.

The hobbit was not taken to Isengard, she fell in the Bonevales in a Wight Archer ambused. We last just over an hour. Our hobbit will be avenged!

In the meanwhile here’s some happy snaps of the event!

Also if you have any experiences to share or how we could improve our little hobbit’s chances please reply.

Husky
        Participant

Awesome Pictures Luridoo!

Finally I have a collection of these snaps with Husky howling. I should prolly gif it.

Attachments:
        Husky
        Participant

Oh No.. You caught me!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.