Saturday Special – Barrow-downs Survival

Welcome to the Eagles of Thorondor Eagles of Thorondor forums Eagles’ Events Saturday Special – Barrow-downs Survival

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      saedhillian
      Keymaster

Hail Eagles

Luri and I are going to try to get some deed titles over the next few months. Join us!

We’re starting off with the Barrow-downs Survival skirmish as we understand it’s really tough, has good drops, and can help you get your Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds (where you kill 5 or 50 of each type of lieutenant).

It’s scalable from level 45 to 105, and runs as a 3, 6 or 12-person.

We’re going to try it out during the week then we’ll run it a couple of times this coming Saturday. We’re aiming for afternoon and evening for the Eurozone Eagles, so that’s 10am and 1pm ST.

Look forward to seeing some of you there!

(If anyone has experience of this particular skirmish, please feel free to come and help out!)

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by saedhillian. Reason: changed time so it doesn't clash with Treasure Cache event
      Hagenti
      Participant

This is a nice skirmish, and I will definitely join if I’m awake at that time :D

(It can get a little laggy with all the mobs in there, so make sure to lower your graphic settings if you struggle with lag)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.