Strange Statues in Talath Anor

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

I was exploring in Talath Anor, the new area north of Minas Tirith, and saw a strange statue across the stream to the west of Crithost. I looked for a way to get up to the statue and started working my way north. Foiled constantly by the terrain! But I saw at least 3 more of these compelling massive statues. They remind me a bit of the pukel-men statues that line the pathway from Dunharrow up to the Dimholt. The map I’ve attached shows where the statues are – the curved red line.

Hagenti
      Participant

Nice photos ame :)
      Those statues were built by the Druedain, a strange race of men who live in the forest north of Minas Tirith (maybe we’ll see them in the next update).
      During the Second Age, the Druedain lived in Dunharrow, but they were driven off by evil men (a hostile dundenling clan maybe?).
      Now I really want to start exploring the new area, but the constant CTD are keeping me off… For now :p

Mirveth
      Participant

Nice catch!
      These statues remind me of similar ones on the road to climb after Dunharrow, to get to the camp and then the Path of the Deads.

Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

Found this entrance way that’s blocked by stones. Hope it’ll be open some time in the future!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.