The One Ring RPG

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dracaris
      Participant

So it’s been a whlie since I’ve posted anything at all here.

For those of you who know, I like to play Dungeons & Dragons and other similar systems, and I’ve recently gotten into The One Ring RPG. It’s basically D&D but Lord of the Rings related.

And it’s been decided that we’re gonna start streaming it every Wednesday at 8 PM EST (Server Time) starting February 21st, featuring yours truly playing my beorning, Dunbeorn Bernhardt (Yes I took my LOTRO toon and put him in an rpg lol).

Here is the link for the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/theroadgoeseveron/

Hopefully, we get to see you guys there!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Dracaris.
      Kalicos
      Participant

Hey Drac,

(I hope nobody minds me posting here, I haven’t logged in the game in forever but I still subscribe to the forums and I love you all please don’t hurt me)

I’d love to watch your streams but unfortunately time zones are bad. Will the videos be available to check out afterwards for anyone who can’t make it on during? I’m not that up with the play on how twitch works…

Dracaris
      Participant

Yeah, we’re gonna record the sessions too and put them up on twitch to watch later… and possibly my youtube channel too.

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

KALI!!!!

Awesome, Drac :)

Kalicos
      Participant

Thanks Drac, that would be awesome and I’ll be sure to check them out – am looking forward to seeing how it plays, I’ve been interested in tabletop games for a while but never really played any properly.

Also… GUI!! :)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.