January 2020 Nominations Open!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Alarondir
      Participant

Nominate yourself (or somebody else if you’ve checked with them first) by responding to this post, announce which role you’re running for, and add a campaign blurb to persuade other kinmates to vote for you!

Please be sure to read through the position qualifications and responsibilities in https://www.eaglesofthorondor.com/forums/topic/january-2020-eagles-election/ prior to nominating yourself. If you have any questions, reach out to one of the council officers.

Thank you!
      Alaron, Bregeniuk & Seremond

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate myself for my 2nd year term as officer :-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Seremond for Council Officer. She has done an excellent job this past term not only as an officer, but with her share as leader.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Alaruin for Council Officer. He has done an excellent job this past term not only as an officer, but with his share as leader.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Bregeniuk for Council Officer. She has done an excellent job this past term not only as an officer, but with her share as leader.

Alarondir
      Participant

I would like to put my name forward for Council Officer for another term. I’ve very much enjoyed working with the other officers to support the kin during this last term, and I would like to continue doing so.

Items for which I’ve been responsible this term:
      – running the kin Discord server
      – writing & sending the kin event notifications each week (kin mail, Discord, mail to 2 ally kins)
      – organizing & leading the officer meetings
      – running events focused on helping the kin obtain gear (Kidzul-kâlah 6-man, MM 3-mans)
      – (upcoming next week) organizing & leading kin Abyss of Mordath raid

I’m looking forward to continuing leading runs of newer instances, to reprising some of the class training sessions I held a while back (if there’s enough interest), and to working with the other officers to support the Eagles!

//Alaron

Bregeniuk
      Participant

I would like to say /yes for another term as an Eagles Council Officer. I have really enjoyed working behind the scenes (/sweat) and am /ready to keep on for another term (/stretch). I hope you will /followme on some deed-type runs to /dance through some of the older areas and /shakefist at our old foes.

I would like to /thank the officers from this past term and /congratulate them on a job well done. I would also /challenge all kinnies to /lookaround and see if there is an event that they could lead or co-lead. There are a /crazy number of options that would make other kinnies want to /jump in and /fight, /giggle and /laugh, initially /cower but then /charge in, /listen and /talk. So don’t /wince, or /fidget with /mood_apprehension, just ask an officer to help (/sos)! And if you need to /meditate on the possibility, /bother an officer to /surrender to the peer pressure!

Seremond
      Participant

I would like to accept the kind nomination to Council Officer that Anniee has made on my behalf.

As Council Officer, I pledge to ensure that all kinnies have either chocolate muffins or a large pizza delivered to their (rl) front door once a week.

I further pledge that all cap level chests they open will have at least one ithilgalad component, and in some cases two.

I will ensure that the game devs fix all the balancing issues in the Moors, allowing for pleasurable and fair pvp and all LI’s will auto-level to max at every new cap. I will continue to show up on time for things, and help kinnies with figuring the game out. I also pledge to continue to get things half-right and a-little-bit-wrong but always with good intentions and in the spirit of helpfulness.

Finally, I will continue to run scheduled events, help kinnies assess their best/quickest way to level LI’s, explain gear (as best I can), explain class skills and instance mechanics, recruit new members to the kin, and help the other officers on their activities. I believe that the most important thing for the kinship is that we all mentor each other, because everyone has something new to learn and we can make that fun for each other.

Love you all,
      Thanks.

Bregeniuk
      Participant

I would like to nominate Casey for officer! He is a helpful sort and is always cheery on the kin channel, and likes to run stuff with his kin!

Seremond
      Participant

I’m nominating Gad as officer. He has been a welcome addition to the group in the current term, and I’d be glad to have his support on the team again in the future.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Tin for officer. She does an excellent job in planning and creating fun events for the kin and I enjoy participating in them.

Alarondir
      Participant

Nomination time is up! Thank you to everybody who has agreed to stand for election!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.