July 2020 Nominations — OPEN!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Seremond
      Participant

“Where now are the horse and the rider?
      Where is the horn that was blowing?
      Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
      Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?”

The beacons are lit and your kinsmen need doughty warriors to take up the officer mantle for a term of six months. Humans will admire you. Dwarves will toast you. Hobbits will desire you. Beornings will hug you. Elves will … well, frankly, Elves really won’t care.

From now to July 16, you may nominate yourself or a kinnie to serve in officer posts from Aug 1 through Jan 31. Place your nominations as a reply to this thread.

Nominees are invited to post a brief speech about their candidacy, who they are and why/how they wish to serve. Prior to placing a nomination, please be sure to read the information in the following thread: https://www.eaglesofthorondor.com/forums/topic/july-2020-elections/#post-6470

Have more questions? Contact Bregeniuk, Alariabor or Seremond.

Thanks,
      The Officers of Eagles of Thorondor

Drackmus
      Participant

I nominate Drackmus for officer

Anonymous
      Inactive

I nominate Anniee for 3rd year term as officer.

Seremond
      Participant

I am nominating Alaron for another term as Council Officer.

We all know him for his steady leading in cap instances, and his solid advice on gearing and traiting. Many of you don’t see his behind-the-scenes work, but we really do rely on him very much in the officers group.

Alarondir
        Participant

I accept the nomination as Council Officer. I look forward to continuing to work with the officer team to support the Eagles for another term.

A priority for me will be to write up a Champ 101 guide similar to my Hunter 101 guide, as I’ve received several requests for that. I’ll also be aiming to do a teaching session on using the Combat Analysis plugin.

Lerilgon
      Participant

It would be my honor to nominate Breg for council officer, she has demonstrated many times over what it takes. Breg is someone who can help if you have a particular problem or concern. She is willing to listen and discuss it more privately than in a monthly meeting.

Thank you for listening

Casey

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to nominate Sere for Council Officer. She is always there to talk to when ever we have a problem and she is also very helpful.

Seremond
      Participant

Thanks for the nomination to the council. I would be honored to serve another term (my fourth!) in support of this wonderful kinship.

I’ll keep getting things a little bit wrong, but sometimes right. I will make myself available to help folks figure out the best way to understand their stats and advance their gear, and help them use the most efficient path on some of these crazy quest chains. I’m also available in the Moors for tutorials on monster play. I do believe that it is important for all of us to mentor each other, based on our own special observations and talents, and I will contribute to this to the best of my own feeble abilities.

I promise to always pull multiple gear pieces out of raid chests, and to completely cure everyone of lag and disconnects. In my next term, all patches will be lightning speed and will contain the answers to our fondest wishes.

And, there might just be some pie.

Maedhirien
      Participant

Hi,
      I nominate Ala, Avo, Breg, Sere, Drack, Leri and Anniee for whatever they are up to, since they have been excellent leaders and I think they will continue to be so.

I wonder if Bengi and Erbie would be amenable to a position, too :-).

Chao,
      Maed

Slyvania
      Participant

I like the current set up. Seriously, it’s the best officer group I’ve seen in my 21 years of MMOs. Don’t change a thing.

Sly

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would love to accept Maedhirien’s nomination for officer and Ty Maed for leaving an awesome comment :-)

Maedhirien
      Participant

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👏.

Excellent :-).

I would nominate Pops too, but I read that Discord is needed :-/.

Maed

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Maedhirien.
      Lerilgon
      Participant

Thank you for the nomination, but I will have to decline it.

Seremond
      Participant

Nominations will be closing in a few hours!

We’ll be making a list tonight of nominees who have expressed a desire to run, and very soon will post info on where to go to cast your votes. There is still time to get into the running (until midnight server time tonight).

Thanks to each and all for your participation!

Deralorn
      Participant

I nominate Deralorn for officer.

Bregeniuk
      Participant

Thank you for the nomination! I have been a council officer for several terms now, and I would like to put my name forward for the leader position for the Eagles of Thorondor. As leader, I will continue to work behind the scenes to maintain the high calibre of how this kinship is run, and continue to strive to provide a variety of fun or challenging events for our membership to participate in. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Seremond
      Participant

Nominations for officer positions are now closed.

Information about voting will be posted soon.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated by visiting/subscribing to this thread. Whether or not you made a nomination, it contributes to our kinship and is highly appreciated.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.