2022 July Election

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bregeniuk
      Participant

It’s election time!

The Eagles hold elections for leader every 6 months, and we are about to embark on our next election cycle. The Eagles needs you!

I have been an officer, council officer, or leader for over 5 years. I am ready for a break and am happy to pass on the torch. We have had a long list of leaders, council officers, and officers over our 19 years as a kinship. That is really something, and worth celebrating! Not many kinships last for that long, and we’re still a place for people to learn from each other, help each other out, and hang out in a pleasant environment. You too can help to ensure the legacy of the Eagles lives on! The role requirements are detailed here: https://www.eaglesofthorondor.com/forums/topic/2022-july-election-role-descriptions/#post-10100.

The schedule for the election is as follows:
      Friday, July 8-21: Nomination period
      Friday, July 22-Aug 4: Voting period
      Saturday, Aug. 6 Inauguration party

To nominate yourself, add your name and campaign spiel to the nomination forum post (not here!). To see if you’re eligible to run for an open position, see the following post. If you are nominated by someone else, you may decline that nomination.

If you have any questions, please contact one of the current officers in-game or on discord. We would love to hear from you.

Thank you for considering running for officer, for coming to events, and helping out your kinnies.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Bregeniuk. Reason: adding in the link for the role descriptions. I don't know how to make it a hyperlink with different text
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.