Dear Eagles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alassen
      Participant

We started this kinship almost 3 years ago now, if my memory doesn’t fail me. I never was the most active user, but from time to time I used to spend some days playing LOTRO and sharing unforgettable moments with you, dear folks. But the pause between each of this periods became larger and larger. I think I haven’t play LOTRO in 8 months no. I can’t promise a return to LOTRO because my current lifestyle doesn’t allow me to play much, but I wanted to say that I remember all of you and that I’m fine. I’m working for a film company in Spain and directing projects for virtual reality, and I’m really excited about this. I hope you are all well too ^^.

Best wishes, kinmates.

Aglarwen
      Participant

Hi Alassen! Thanks for the update. I’m glad to hear that you’re doing well and that you’re doing such exciting work! I’d love to see you in-game again someday, but until then, I hope things continue to go well for you. :)

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

ALA! I’m sorry, I’ve not been in the forums for almost a month and am just now seeing this message. Thank you for checking in with us. I have a caught myself thinking of you and a few others kinnies who have become inactive and wondering what all of you were up to. Though I still play, I do play less than I used to and I know many old-timers in the Eagles such as yourself are less active. It happens! I’m so glad you have found a good job that you love directly out of college! That is so rare (at least in the US). I have many fond memories of playing with you, Ala, and I wish you all the best.

Gui

Hamesh (Ame)
      Participant

Alassen, thank you for letting us know how you’re doing! And glad to know your considerable film making skills are being put to good use. Best wishes for you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.