Eagleversary #5 Party

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aglarwen
      Participant

Hey Kinnies! It was lovely to see so many of you last weekend at the Eagles Fifth Anniversary celebration! I’m attaching my (admittedly terrible) screenshots from the first part of the event, and I hope some of you were able to get significantly better images to share in this thread as well. :)

For those who weren’t able to attend, a brief summary:

We met up at the Party Kinhouse on Chalk Rd and had drinks, cake, and fireworks to celebrate 5 years of Eagle-themed awesomeness. Speeches from Gui, Aglar, and Breg on the history of the Eagles, as well as a re-enactment of Ivrig (played by Aglar) assisting Gwaihir (played by a raven, whoops!) and founding the Eagles of Thorondor kinship. There was also the inaugural concert of the Beagles of Thorondor, our fabulous kinship band.

Following these shenanigans, we rode as a group to Bree, where we had a pet-friendly parade through town and attracted a good bit of attention from World Chat. There were races, several rounds of Sardines, new members, and visits from some surprise guests (including Cheeryble, the Coursera Professor!). Another concert from the Beagles took place at the Boar Fountain to close out the main portion of the event.

Special thanks to the Beagles for their performances, as well as Gui and Breg for their fabulous organizational skills.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Aglarwen. Reason: Adding images...I hope
      Aglarwen
      Participant

Testing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.