Freddi Mercury in Bree

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

You guys, Freddie Mercury lives on in Bree-town! I found him playing “Nothing Really Matters” and jammed out with him. Photographic evidence attached.

Nidalal
      Participant

That is great! Love his outfit.

When I got the email notification I had a senior moment and forgot about Bree in Middle Earth. There is a place called Bree not far from where I live – actaully La Brée les Bains – and there has been a Queen tribute band circulating the area. They are pretty dire, I saw them in Saintes, imagine someone wh has learned all the steps from a youtube video, and trying to replicate Freddie’s aura, pelting out the songs with a strong French accent. :)

Mirveth
      Participant

Oh Nida! This reminds me of so many great memories of camping holidays in the island of Oleron! Feux de camp sur la plage, les puces de sable, le phare, tout ça…

Nidalal
        Participant

Oleron is a lovely island as is Île de Ré – I spent a lovely weekend with OH on that island at a place called Ars-en-Ré. OH didn’t know why I found it so funny. I must dig out the picture of me standing under the village sign. I like all the islands up that coast although they are now getting very touristy.

I wish I was there to see this! Amazing!

guiviendoomslayer
      Participant

Haha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.